Hello, have you ever been told you have a nice teeth or is it the other way round?
Your oral health is very important and you should know that
Here are tips to have a good oral hygiene:
- Brush your teeth daily preferably twice a day.
- Do not go to bed without brushing your teeth as this get rid of germs accumulated in the day.
- Brushing is also for your tongue and gums, don’t skip it.
- Tend to change your toothbrush at any signs of wear
- Make sure you use fluoride toothpaste as this helps to fight germs that lead to decay.
- Drink more water to help wash out sticky and acidic foods
- Eat a teeth-friendly diet
- Use of mouthwashes and floss
- Visit your dentist for check up every at least twice in a year.